Sunday, January 6, 2013

Onta - Yes or No

Lately I have been remembering my dreams and they just get weirder each time. I still wonder what the question was about and what does this mean. If anyone has does books of dream meaning please tell me I would love to get one.

Anyway back to the dream. I was waiting in a line for my turn to use the computer. We were inside a bus but instead of having seats as a normal bus it was like the inside of a wagon in a train. The ones that have tables between seats of four. But instead it was seats of two and there was a division in the middle of the table. Either side there was just a laptop with two buttons to click. Yes or no.

The dream suddenly changed from my point of view and standing in the line to answer the question to seeing a house from an outsider's point of view. A police car arrived and parked in front of the house. Two policeman walked towards the house and knocked on the door. A man, similar to Nicholas Cage, open  the door. They police said they had their daughter and he had to co-operate. He started to shoot and his face went red but in the end he walked towards the police car.

I went back to being inside the bus. Now from my p.o.v. I was seating looking at the computer screen deciding which botton to click. N.C. clone entered and started to shoot randomly. Grabbed a girls book she was reading and threw it to the ground yelling it was getting ideas to her head. Then he went over me and started yelling. His face went red and he told me it was my fault his daughter was being held hostage.

Then I just woke up wondering what the yes or no was about that was so important...
The book was a storm in the cover by a very popular science fiction writter who I do not remember the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment